Greyhound Trust South Lakes
Charity numbers:  269668 & SCO4404
7

Fostering and Homing Greyhounds in Cumbria and the South Lakes

This website covers all the Greyhounds coming to the branch from 1st January 2018. To see the 500+ Greyhounds homed between July 2004 and December 2017 visit ourgreyhounds.co.uk

Items Harmful to Greyhounds

Certain things are harmful to your pet and these you need to be aware of in order to keep him/her safe.

FLOWERS

Tulips:
If a quantity are eaten they can cause skin iritations, vomiting and diarrhoea:

Daffodils:
Daffodil bulbs are poisonous when eaten.

Lilies:
Drinking water from a vase of lilies or breathing in the pollen dust can be toxic.

Hyacinths:
Eating the bulbs can cause drooling, vomiting and diarrhoea.

FOOD

Onions:

Mushrooms:

Chocolate:

Grapes (Sultanas, Raisins, Currants and Wine):